I found this tag whilst browsing through The Bookworm Who Lived blog. It looked like a lot of fun (plus I love Taylor Swift!) so I thought it would give it a go.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
This is an easy one. I would have to pick Twilight. It became a bit of an obsession of mine during my Uni days. I even got all of my dorm mates to read it. Then I read Breaking Dawn. I have never hate an ending more. I emotionally invested myself into four books and then was let down right at the end. This is one series I wish I had never started (the films really didn’t help either).
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
Gods Behaving Badly. If you haven’t read this go read it. It is hilarious.
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
My nostalgic pick will always be A Little Love Song. I read this for the first time in my teens and I will read it at least once a year.
4.Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love.
Diana and Matthew from the All Souls Trilogy. A witch and a vampire falling in love. You can’t get more forbidden than that.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
My bad boy of choice is, and will always be, Draco Malfoy. I can’t help myself. For some reason any time I read Harry Potter I think that I could change him. 😛
6. Innocent – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
I have never read A Fault In Our Stars purely because someone (well multiple people) spoiled the ending.
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development
Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices. If you have read the book you will understand what I mean by extensive character development.
8. You Belong With Me – pick your most anticipated book release.
Harry Potter and The Cursed Child. I mean come on there is going to be another Harry Potter!!
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
I go through stages of having an otp. However, one couple is always in my top 5 and that is Rose and Alec from A Little Love Song. They are relationship goals.
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
That would either be again A Little Love Song or Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. I love both these books and could reread them over and over again.
I tag anyone who wants to do this fun tag. Comment the link below so I can see.