This week I posted my 100th post AND reached 100 followers!! Thank you all so much for following me and interacting. I am having such a blast with this blog and it has been so much fun to get to know you all. So with this is mind I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to post a little about myself.
- My name is Amy. I am 26 years old and live in Wales.
- At the moment I work as an LSA in a comprehensive school but my career goals are to become an Educational Psychologist.
- I have two Psychology degrees (can you tell I like psychology?)
- Obviously I am obsessed with books or I wouldn’t be here. I have loved books for as long as I can remember. My mum says she can’t remember a time where I didn’t have a book within arms reach.
- I read mostly YA, fantasy, dystopian. But I will give anything a go.
- I have a bookstagram and twitter account under the same name as my blog. Bookstagram is what introduced me to the book world. I only wish I had found it sooner!
- I wish I could have a Booktube account. Unfortunately I don’t like to show my face online because I am worried the kids I work with will find my accounts. Seriously I don’t want to give them any ammunition lol.
- My all time favourite book is A Little Love Song by Michelle Magorian (such an underappreciated book).
- My favourite book series is Harry Potter! Potterhead for life!
- My favourite Triliogy is The Infernal Devices. Will and Jem. Do I need to say more?
- I have a Cavalier King Charles who is now 10. She is my child. I spent more on her birthday this year than my other family members.
- My favourite actor is Jeremy Renner. I will watch anything if he is in it.
- I am a huge Marvel fan! I love all of the films. I think they just get better and better. However, I prefer the DC tv shows. Legends of Tomorrow has to be my favourite. Captain Cold is life!
- One of my favourite films is Now You See Me.
- I have more bookmarks than is probably necessary.
- I drink a lot of tea.
- My favourite food is pasta. I eat it at least 3 times a week, often more.
- The best place I have ever visited was Rome. I could go back there again and again.
- I am going to YALC this year and I am so excited to meet all my online friends.
- I am so happy that I found this online book world. I find it difficult to meet people who like books in real life so finding people to discuss books with has been amazing.
Well there we go. A few things about me that you didn’t know before. If there is anything else you want to know about me then comment below and I will answer. Thank you all again for reading my posts and following me! You are all amazing!
Follow me on: