Can you believe it is 2017 already?! So many great things happened to me last year. I started my bookstagram and blog, met so many great bookish friends and went to YALC. Now I want to see if I can top all that this year. Therefore, I have set myself some bookish resolutions. Here are my bookish resolutions for 2017. Let’s see how many I will actually achieve! Did you set any book related resolutions this year?
- Read at least 60 books.
- Reread all of Harry Potter
- Finish The Mortal Instruments series
- Complete The Shatter, The Grisha, The Young Elites and Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogies
- Stay on top of my reviews
- Go to YALC and meet more authors
- Go to panels
- Read more classics
- Read a Stephen King novel
- Reach Double my followers on bookstagram
Follow me on: